adsterra

adsterra

Easy Crab Cakes Recipe



Easy Crab Cakes – these succulent pan-fried crab cakes are fast, easy and delicious and won’t crumble. Are you guys all ready for the holidays? Have you even started Christmas shopping? I did, for one person only, but hey it’s a start! Though I will tell you one thing. I am ready to put up my Christmas tree, or two.

INGREDIENTS:
12 oz crab meat
1 egg
2 tsp lemon juice
3 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp Sriracha sauce
2 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped
3 green onions chopped
1/2 cup breadcrumbs I used Panko
1/2 tsp salt or to taste
1/4 tsp pepper or to taste
1 tbsp olive oil for frying

INSTRUCTIONS:
Add all the ingredients (except the olive oil) to a bowl and gently mix it all together.
Form the crab mixture into patties, depending on how big you want the patties, I got 10 patties out of my mixture.
In a skillet heat the olive oil over medium heat. Place the patties in the skillet, a few at a time, I did 5 at a time, and cook until golden brown, about 5 min per side. Gently flip them over and cook for another 5 minutes until golden brown. Repeat with remaining patties.
Serve with your favorite side dish.



Comments

adsterra

Popular Posts

adsterra footer